Do you have a grand piano or expensive, fragile artwork you need to move? Most movers are great with moving boxes and sofas, but some lack the skill and finesse to ensure your specialty items receive the extra care they need to arrive at your new home or office intact and functioning correctly. That’s when you need the services of a specialty mover.
What is a specialty mover?
A specialty mover has experience and training to handle your “not-so-normal” items. These items, like fine art, pianos, and electronics, require special handling to ensure they arrive at their new home in one piece and work as they should.
The specialty moving services we offer
What constitutes a special item? These can be large items, delicate items, and/or precious items. Just a few of the specialty items we handle at Centurion Moving include…
- Moving pianos. Pianos of all types are not only extremely heavy and awkward but delicate and require careful handling not to damage the soundboard.
- Moving electronics. Electronics are delicate and can’t just be stacked in a moving truck subject to motion and changing temperatures and be expected to function properly when reinstalled. We understand how to transport your computers, flat-screen television sets, and other electronics without damaging them.
- Moving exercise equipment. Treadmills, weight machines, and other exercise equipment are bulky and usually don’t break down well. We have the experience of getting these items to their new home, even when navigating narrow doorways and other tight spaces.
- Moving IT equipment. Getting your office IT equipment to your new office location must be done quickly, and precisely so you don’t lose a minute of productivity when you open at your new location. We have years of experience packing and setting up your servers, PCs, printers, and other peripherals at your new home.
- Moving fine art. Fine art also requires special handling so as not to damage your investment. Moisture and extreme temperature can also be detrimental to your craft. We have the skill and training to handle these items properly and install them in their new home.
- Moving pool tables. Pool tables are large and unwieldy. They also don’t come apart quickly and can be difficult to fit through tight doorways and around narrow corners. Your pool table will arrive at its new home without scratches or dents.
- Moving appliances. Getting large appliances through doorways and upstairs can be challenging and potentially harmful to the delicate components in your refrigerator, washer and dryer, stove, and/or dishwasher. We get these items there safely without a scratch.
You don’t have to leave moving your significant, valuable, and delicate items to chance. To learn more about moving your Kansas City area specialty items safely and securely, visit centurionmoving.com or contact us at (insert contact info) to schedule an appointment. Our locally-owned moving company has been helping home and business owners like you for over 25 years.